Zak Mir interviews Mark Segal, Finance Director of Gaming Realms.
Click here to hear the interview
– Its coming up to a year since the disposal of the Real Money Gaming operations. Has the new licence focussed strategy performed as expected since then?
– How is the global pandemic affecting your revenues? Do people play more games because they have more free time or do they play less because they have less money?
– What can investors expect to see through the rest of 2020?
– Can you elaborate on plans to expand within the US markets.
– Assuming you meet expectations for the current year is there the potential for a dividend payment?