Reporting to the Director of Partnerships and working closely with the Partnerships and Licence, Games Studio, BI, Operations and Project Management teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client accounts across EU markets which contribute to Gaming Realms revenue targets. Working remotely the role is located in Malta or Gibraltar.
Gaming Realms plc is the developer and licensor of mobile focused, real money games. Gaming Realms has experienced significant growth in the last year due to the success of our unique content and commercial partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone to join the commercial team to support the continued success as a Business to Business (B2B) Account Manager – EU Markets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with key partners.
- Grow understanding of key account needs support for our key partners across all UK & Europe
- Managing Communications between key partners and internal teams
- Produce Account Performance management reports from Tableau and Google Analytics
- Product and Games Roadmap management and regular communication to partners – also feeding back partner comments and requests to internal teams.
- Optimise the performance of key accounts, making changes as required.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to grow share of client’s wallet through up-selling and cross selling Gaming Realms suite of gaming products.
- Work with key partners to manage ongoing marketing plans.
- Work closely with the Delivery team on the full cycle of onboarding new partners, new integrations and getting games live.
- Host regular account meetings with partners on marketing, performance, new content, platform improvements and expanding relationships.
- Regular domestic and international travel to meet with operators and partners.
- Identify new opportunities with new and existing partners to benefit the B2B Business.
- Reporting back to key business stakeholders- Operator feedback, performance, success, issues.
- Supporting B2B commercial team as required on pitches, research etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years gambling industry experience
- Self-motivated with Account Management and/or strong customer operations background.
- Exceptional negotiation skills, with the ability to follow-through on partner discussions.
- Strong analytical skills or keen interest and willingness to learn.
- Excellent Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Gaming product knowledge and understanding of the competitive lands’ competitors’ product.
- Excellent presentations skills.
- Being exceptionally customer focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create long lasting relationships and deliver a high standard of partner service.
- A second Europe language is desirable, not essential.
If this sounds of interest, then contact us with your CV.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits.