Reporting to the CTO, the Head Of Front End Development is a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work on their own initiative and function well within a team, with team- leading experience. The role is expected to lead front-end design and architecture and create a vision for future development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Games Client and Client Integration development team
- Deliver to the games roadmap
- Build a stable and extensible game framework promoting modularisation and re-use
- Mentor, support and develop Front End Development Team members
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required.
- Support 3rd party studios in their game development and delivery
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years experience working in front-end development
- Experience of team management and recruitment
- Experience of providing content-rich HTML5 games using Pixi.js
- Experienced in taking graphical assets from design to finished game
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Delivery of high-quality code that is robust, well tested that is actively improved and maintained
- Self-driven to learn and investigate and to suggest new ways to improve the technology platform.
- Ability to follow development guidelines and quality standards
- Ability to deal with multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced business environment
If this sounds of interest, then contact us with your CV.
Benefits you’ll receive:
• Market Salary commensurate with ability and experience
• 30 days holiday per annum
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
If you are a motivated individual with a proven track record of engaging and motivating stakeholders at all levels, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.